Manifesting with Malas & Mantras
Time & Location
About the Event
What energies are you attracting in your life? Joy, peace, calmness, abundance, self-love, good health - these (and more) are all vibrations that we can attract using Mala meditation. A Mala can also serve as a tool to ground you in meditation if you tend to have a wandering mind.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how a Mala can help you manifest intentions for your personal and spiritual development.
- Create your own Mala and mantra specific to your intention.
- Experience the power of meditating in a group.
- Have access to a free supportive group to stay on track with your manifesting meditations following the workshop.
Because education, practice and community are the 3 pillars of Integrative Wellness RI, we also offer a donation-based monthly meditation class to continue the development of this powerful tool.
A Mala contains 108 beads. Yours will come with 54 semi-precious crystal beads - each with their own healing properties - which you will choose after you register. The other 54 beads will be sandalwood and lava beads which both have energetic signficance.
Steps to register:
- RSVP and purchase your "ticket".
- Complete the form to select your beads and tassle color.
- You will be sent a welcome packet to orient yourself with the basics of a mala meditation - we ask you review this before the workshop.
- Your Mala kit will arrive within 1-2 days of the workshop.
*Additional shipping costs may apply if taking the class virtuallly and outside of RI.
For those attending in person, here is the location details:
Sundance Massage and Wellness
410 Main St
East Greenwich, RI 02818
- Malas and Mantras workshop$85$850$0