Mindful Living for Overthinkers
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you ever feel like your mind is just too busy to be mindful? Like there is no way you could ever just sit down and "meditate", find peace in the silence, practice breathing exercises or any of the things people are telling you will help you?
I invite you now to think about what mindfulness looks like for you. You've likely landed here because you're feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or having a hard time believing YOU could ever incorporate these types of practices into your daily life.
No matter how busy your life is, there are ways that you can become a more mindful person. And you don't need to sit still to do it either.
Here are just a few reasons why mindfuless is so beneficial and necessary to incorporate in our day to day lives. Studies have shown mindfulness:
- Helps to regulate emotions, decrease stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Benefits the immune system and overall physical health.
- Pain management.
- Improves brain function which affects learning, memory, emotions, processing, and communication.
- Insomnia and sleep issues.
- Helps fight obesity.
- Improves memory and attention.
- Increases compassion for others.
- Decreases anxiety in pregnant mothers and prenatal parents, as well as improves relationships with children.
- Helps to control unhealthy habits and addiction.
Join me for this free live Masterclass if you are in need of mindfulness in your life, and if you're struggling with how to get there or feeling like it is "impossible". I'm here today to tell you that it IS possible, and the first step to getting there is by identifying and releasing the thoughts and beliefs that are self limiting and holding you back from the freedom that's at your complete access.
Arrive with an open mind and remember to give yourself grace as you start this process.. This session will be recorded, but I highly recommend attending live if you can.
What people in your life do you know who could really use this guidance to a more minful lifestyle? Feel free to invite them, because this isn't going to be a session they want to miss!