Pathway to Peace Masterclass
Time & Location
About the Event
I invite you now to think about what peace looks like for you. You've likely landed on this page right now because you're ready to see a positive change in your life.
As a mom of two little boys, I completely get it. It can get overwhelming, and the thoughts then start to spiral until you're steeping in anxiety with a dash of guilt and a hint of shame.
There are so many extra facets to being a parent that I feel like no one could have ever really prepared us for. There's no way out but through, and trust me when I tell you, it doesn't have to be so hard!!
Join me for this free live Masterclass if you’re a mom, and you’re experiencing one or more of the following challenges:
- You're feeling like you don’t have enough time, energy or resources to do everything you need to do.
- Taking care of yourself is the last thing on your list even though you are very aware that it’s exactly what you need.
- You have a hard time saying “yes” to help, and an even harder time asking for it.
- You feel guilt and shame when things aren’t going right because you think you’re doing something wrong.
- You feel like you're doing ALL the things you swore you never would, and now have dug yourself into a deep black whole and feel overwhelmed when thinking about what you have to do differently.
Arrive with an open mind and ready to walk the pathway to peace. This session will be recorded, but I highly recommend attending live if you can.
What other moms do you know who really need some peace? Do her a favor and invite her to join us as well!
- Pathway to Peace$0$00$0